Part - Time Booth Representative
Your Bread Box is an Ottawa-based sourdough bread company that's dedicated to creating delicious and wholesome gourmet bread using locally sourced ingredients. We specialize in wholesale distribution to local restaurants, cafes, and retailers, as well as direct sales at farmers' markets and individual orders (subscription or one-time).
Our sourdough bread is made fresh using traditional methods and natural fermentation, resulting in a unique and flavorful product that's rich in nutrients and easy to digest. We use only the best quality ingredients, carefully selected from local mills.
We use only the best quality ingredients, carefully selected from local mills.
We are looking for Seasonal Sellers to join our team during key seasons at local markets around Ottawa. As a Seasonal Seller, you will play a crucial role in promoting and selling our gourmet sourdough bread to customers who visit the markets. This position involves setting up and taking down our market booth, providing excellent customer service, and meeting key sales targets.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
Has a passion for Sales and Sourdough! Target-focused professional, who loves customer service and is available for weekend work. Has the ability to help with booth setup and takedown as a team or independently. Enjoys meeting members of the local community and has a knack for customer service.
THE ROLE REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to work Fridays/Saturdays/Sunday
- Set up and organize Your Bread Box’s booth, including arranging product displays, tents, and banners.
- Engage with customers in a friendly and welcoming manner, while being a subject matter expert on the product.
- Process Customer Transactions, handle cash, and provide receipts.
- Maintain a clean and organized booth throughout the market day.
- Assist with taking down and packing up the booth at the end of each Market Day.
- Collaborate with Team members to achieve sales goals.
THE KEY COMPETENCIES
- Punctual & Reliable
- Previous Sales & Customer Service Experience is an asset.
- Team Player and committed to positive outcomes for our customers.
- Professional Communicator with the ability to handle high-volume Sales.
Wednesday, November 22, 2023
• Thursday, November 23, 2023
• Friday, November 24, 2023
• Saturday, November 25, 2023
• Sunday, November 26, 2023
• Friday, December 1, 2023
• Saturday, December 2, 2023
• Sunday, December 3, 2023
• Friday, December 8, 2023
• Saturday, December 9, 2023
• Sunday, December 10, 2023
• Friday, December 15, 2023
• Saturday, December 16, 2023
• Sunday, December 17, 2023
• Wednesday, December 20, 2023
• Thursday, December 21, 2023
• Friday, December 22, 2023
• Saturday, December 23, 2023
THE APPLICATION PROCESS
Email your resume and cover letter to HR@yourbreadbox.com indicating where you saw the posting and noting your salary expectations. We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.